Mitsubishi Pajero AM Remote Flip Key
|Series / Badge||Build date from||To|
|NM Badges GLS||06/2000||10/2002|
|NP (K76T, K77T) Badges GLX-R||06/2002||2008|
Aftermarket Flip Key. Opens doors remotely and starts the vehicle (Key Specialist needed to program transponder)
Frequency 315 Mhz
See our homepage for Car Key Specialists in your area
2000 TO 2008
All remotes are deleted when programming, so make sure to re program any existing remotes at the same time.
- Ensure Ignition is switched OFF, and doors are closed.
- Place a Jumper wire between PIN 1 and PIN 4on the OBD2 connector. This is “Grounding” PIN 1.
- With the Jumper in place, press and release the HAZARD LIGHT Button 6 times
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm learning mode.
- Press and release the LOCKbutton on the 1st remote to be programmed.
- Within 10 seconds press and release the LOCKbutton on the same remote twice.
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm successful programming.
- For any additional remotes, immediately repeat steps 3 – 5 with the next remote.
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR CAR INTO PROGRAMMING MODE PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM A LOCKSMITH OR LOCAL KEY SPECIALIST