|Series / Badge||Build date from||To|
ID 4C Transponder
Mit 8 Keyblade
Choose your option for which key you want to purchase
Genuine Remote. Opens doors remotely (can be self programmed or locksmith)
Aftermarket Remote. Opens doors remotely (can be self programmed or locksmith)
Aftermarket Flip Key. Opens doors remotely and starts the vehicle ( locksmith needed to program transponder)
Standard. Starts the vehicle and opens the door manually (locksmith needed top program transponder)
Surf Key. opens the door manually (no transponder, opens doors only)
See our homepage for Car Key Specialists in your area
All remotes are deleted when programming, so make sure to re program any existing remotes at the same time.
- Ensure Ignition is switched OFF, and doors are closed.
- Place a Jumper wire between PIN 1 and PIN 4on the OBD2 connector. This is “Grounding” PIN 1.
- With the Jumper in place, turn the ignition to ACC, then back to OFF 3 times
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm learning mode.
- Press and release the LOCK button on the 1st remote to be programmed.
- Within 10 seconds press and release the LOCK button on the same remote twice.
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm successful programming.
- For any additional remotes, immediately repeat steps 3 – 5 with the next remote.
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR CAR INTO PROGRAMMING MODE PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM A LOCKSMITH OR LOCAL KEY SPECIALIST