Mitsubishi Delica AM Remote Flip Key
Suits 2002 to 2005
Aftermarket Flip Key. Opens doors remotely and starts the vehicle
Frequency 313 Mhz
See our homepage for Car Key Specialists in your area
All remotes are deleted when programming, so make sure to re program any existing remotes at the same time.
TIMING IS ESSENTIAL
- Close all doors
- Place a Jumper wire between PIN 1 and PIN 4 on the OBD2 connector. This is “Grounding” PIN 1.
- With the Jumper in place, Insert ignition key.
- Within 10 seconds turn key from off to accessories 3 times
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm learning mode.
- Press the Lock or Unlock button on the remote control 3 times very quickly (instructions state within 10 seconds of the first press).
- The doors will LOCK and UNLOCK, or the indicator lights will flash to confirm successful programming.
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR CAR INTO PROGRAMMING MODE PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM A LOCKSMITH OR LOCAL KEY SPECIALIST